Class Schedule for Canoga Park (Registration links are near the bottom of this page):
-Sunday November 18, 10AM - 2PM CPR until 12:30PM, First Aid until 2PM *$70 for CPR/AED, *$90 for CPR/AED & First Aid.
-Sunday December 02, 10AM - 2PM CPR until 12:30PM, First Aid until 2PM *$70 for CPR/AED, *$90 for CPR/AED & First Aid.
-Sunday December 09, 10AM - 2PM CPR until 12:30PM, First Aid until 2PM *$70 for CPR/AED, *$90 for CPR/AED & First Aid.
-Sunday December 16, 10AM - 2PM CPR until 12:30PM, First Aid until 2PM *$70 for CPR/AED, *$90 for CPR/AED & First Aid.
*Includes a two-year certification at no additional cost 100% accepted for the following: Teaching credential, construction, security, nanny, school coaches, personal trainer, parents, lay people. (See Certifications section below for exceptions)
--Should I take CPR/AED or CPR/AED & First Aid?: It mostly depends on your profession. See below
Choose CPR/AED for: Healthcare providers like RN, CNA, MD, LVN, DDS, or if you're only required to take CPR.
Choose CPR/AED & First Aid if: You're a childcare provider in a preschool or daycare, nanny, foster parent, teacher, school coach, work in a camp, new parents, or if you're required to take both CPR/AED & First Aid.
--Can I just walk in and pay the day of? Yes you can. Pre registration is recommended but not required.
--What our classes include: First off, they're fun, and Certified. Most CPR classes suck and are really boring. Our classes? Way better. This is the best CPR class you'll ever take.. We Promise.
- We offer adult, child, infant CPR, AED, choking and first aid in ALL of our listed classes.
- CPR and AED always starts first, is about 2 1/2 hours, followed by first aid, which is about 1 1/2 hrs, for a total of 4 hours.
- You can take just CPR/AED only for *70, or you can stay for First Aid as well for *90 total
-*Certifications: A Two- Year certification is included in all of our classes at no additional charge
- Add-on certifications: Some professions require specific certification, and we offer them as an add-on to our classes. If your profession isn't listed here, it is best to ask the organization requiring this training to specify what type of certificate you need.
- American Heart Association "AHA/BLS": If you're a healthcare provider (DDS, RDA, RDH, CNA, LVN, MD, RNA, MA), you'll need this. It's $8 extra, so CPR would be $78
- EMSA: If you're a childcare provider or work in a preschool environment, you'll need this. It's $8 extra, so pediatric CPR & First Aid would be $98 Note: We don't offer the EMSA Preventive health class.
-Can I pay at the class but hold my spot? Yes. You can pay by cash or any major credit card. Once a class date is chosen (bottom of this page) use Promo Code payinclass at checkout. You'll be registered in the class, and your confirmation email will show the amount due.
-Where is the class located?
8374 Topanga Cyn Blvd. Suite 204 Canoga Park, CA. 91304
Cross Streets: - Between Roscoe Blvd + Chase St
It's on Topanga Cyn Blvd, just north of Roscoe Blvd, across the street from Lowe's, and near Denny's restaurant.